Bringing Education to Businesses
By leveraging Career Education faculty, equipment and coursework from both Grossmont and Cuyamaca Colleges, Corporate College has the ability to bring training programs out to businesses at their site, around their schedule, using curriculum customized to meet individual companies’ goals.
Why Partner with Us?
- Community Colleges understand how adults learn: because our on-campus students are so diverse, instructors know how to work with a wide range of participants in terms of age, ethnicity, skill level, background and language.
- Community Colleges have a size and scope that sets us apart: by partnering with our sister campuses all over the nation, we have access to the largest pool of curriculum and subject matter experts in the market. If you need a niche training program, we can find it.
- Community Colleges are flexible: training programs come in online, in-person or blended formats, with wrap-around services such as 1-1 coaching, pre and post work, needs assessments and post-training evaluations. No one client is the same.
Our Clients Have Requested Training in
- Leadership and management
- Lean operations
- Customer service
- Health and safety
- Technical and skilled trades
- and much more!